Graduates of 2023 are welcome to join the in-person Graduation Ceremony conducted on a faculty basis on Saturdays between 25 November to 16 December 2023. The schedule of your ceremony is listed here.
For graduates who are approved to graduate with the Graduation Date as of 31 October 2023, to join the ceremony, you MUST perform Online Registration from 6 October 2023 to 15 October 2023 (both dates inclusive). You are also required to read the following details and Important Notes:
|Online Registration||6 October 2023 to 15 October 2023 (both dates inclusive)|
|Admission and Guest Tickets||1. Each graduate is ONLY entitled to have ONE admission ticket and TWO guest tickets* for the ceremony|
*Graduates and guests must present the tickets for boarding the University Shuttle bus at University Station and entering the campus on the day of the Graduation Ceremony.
2. The tickets will be posted by surface mail to those graduates who have registered to attend the graduation ceremony. (Graduate MUST provide up-to-date mailing address during Online Registration)
|Schedule of Ceremony||For details, please click here.|
- All graduates attending the Graduation Ceremony are required to refer to the Dress Code and wear the full set of academic dress appropriate for your degree or diploma. Graduates not in full or incorrect academic dress or in wrong subject discipline colour WILL NOT be allowed to enter the Arena (C-LP-11) and will be arranged to be seated separately to watch broadcasts. Please refer to Academic Dress (Subject Discipline Colour of Programme/Hood) for the designated subject discipline colour of your programme. Please also visit the details of Rental of Academic Dress if required.
Graduates' Admission Tickets
- You are required to register online for your attendance at the Graduation Ceremony 2023 on or before 15 October 2023 (Sunday). If you fail to do that before the stipulated date, we shall assume that you will not attend the ceremony and no admission ticket or guest tickets will be sent to you.
- Graduates and guests must present the tickets for boarding the University Shuttle bus at University Station and entering the campus on the day of Graduation Ceremony. Graduates and Guests without admission tickets will not be allowed to enter the campus. After the online registration period, your admission ticket together with two guest tickets will be sent to you nearer the time. The seating arrangements will be subject to the health and safety precautionary measures and policy stipulated by the University.
- Before attending the Graduation Ceremony, please observe the Rules printed on the back of the admission ticket for graduates and guests.
Seating Arrangement for Guests
- You are requested to note the physical limitation of the campus facilities and venues due to public health measures and other precautionary guidelines including social distancing during the pandemic. For these reasons, graduates will be seated in Lecture Theatre C-LP-11 whilst guests will be seated separately in other venues on the campus to watch broadcasts. Each graduate is entitled to receive TWO guest tickets as practised in previous years and ceremony will be broadcast live in other venues where guests are seated. Thank you for your understanding and support.